Upcoming book by Martin Fluri
Freedom From Thought
Demystifying Enlightenment for the 21st Century
Date for the publication will be announced soon.
In 2020 Martin Fluri published his Danish book ‘I tankens vold’. Now an edited and updated English version of this book is about to be published.
In this book Martin Fluri presents what it means to live free from the experience of being separate from the rest of life. Without relying on philosophical or spiritual terminology, he points to life being one coherent whole from which we cannot separate ourselves. It is full and complete just as it is in this very moment.
With a rare degree of independence and no regard for convention, he gives a personal account of what life looks like when our experience of being separate stops. His uncompromising statements leaves the reader without a frame of reference or understanding. He speaks straight out of the bag and does not hold back from criticizing the approaches and understandings he finds useless and misleading – which is more or less all of them.
The book is a breath of fresh air that brings new life and liberating perspectives. It leaves you with nothing to do and nothing to achieve. Which, according to Martin Fluri, is a most positive message as it frees you to live directly and without limitations here and now.
Some of the book’s key points:
- We do not need help to understand life but are fully capable of relying on ourselves.
- Belief in others’ ideas of what life is about and who we are can only mislead and confuse.
- You are a unique individual with your own path and expression.
- The thinking-ability cannot be used to understand what is alive. That will forever remain incomprehensible.
- Being free from the experience of separation is caused by a physical alteration. It is not brought about by any spiritual or psychological achievements.